snippets keyworks are not working

Rado

hi,

im using snippets.

when i press 'viewer hotkey' shortcas a popup window opens and i can type to look for my string.

This works almos perferctly.

The problem is that the serach doesn't look for the keyworks.

Examle snipper:

name: xen ssh hv api

keywords: sshr ssh hv api

Snippet : fu...

Now when you try to search and type

- ssh u find the snippert

- sshr u don't find the snipper

When u now change the order of keyworks to (see the sshr is first word). YOu can search using 'sshr' and it finds this keyword.

keywords: sshr ssh  hv api 

Please fix this so the keyborad on the 2th and so one possitions can be used when searching.

Thanks

Rado

hi,

im using snippets.

Hi Rado,

Before I can provide further help, could you please fill in your registered Powerpack email address in your forum profile? As the snippets are a Powerpack feature, I just need to confirm your registered address, and I'll then be happy to help you further :)

If you're not sure how to do this, please pop an email to info@alfredapp com and let me know - I'll add it to your profile for you.

Cheers,

Vero

name: xen ssh hv api

keywords: sshr ssh hv api

Alfred operates across the board with a single anchored keyword per action, not keywords (i.e. they aren't tags). This explains why you can only match on a keyword when it's at the beginning of the keyword field.

In the case of snippets, Alfred also searches the name of the snippet so you could in fact put the search terms you wanted into the name field and it would match, e.g. xen ssh sshr hv api.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Andrew