bunch of workflows

Hey guys,

as posts multiply on this forum, I have noticed that it is harder and harder to find specific workflows. So here's a little page with my most downloaded workflows. Some of them are specifically suited for my personal needs but I believe they are overall useful.

http://florianpellet.com/alfred/ (this link doesn't bring you to the most up to date workflows. for that, please refer to my signature on this forum, to my github page or head straight for packal).

I welcome any suggestion, request, idea...

Edited by Florian

Nice collection Florian. I see we took different approaches regarding search Evernote. Nice! :)

Thanks. I was actually planning on going over your search and see which I like better. Mine doesn't require evernote to be open and is faster but yours is better integrated.

HUGE fan of the Piratebay workflow (use it every day - thank you!!), but I'm wondering if it's seen any updates since the developers removed it from the forum?

Thanks! I think it has. And I think it needs some more updates (but it's surprisingly fast so I don't want to clutter it). Look at my PreDB workflow, i think I want my piratebay workflow to be as easy to use as this one.

Thanks! I think it has. And I think it needs some more updates (but it's surprisingly fast so I don't want to clutter it). Look at my PreDB workflow, i think I want my piratebay workflow to be as easy to use as this one.

How does PreDB differ from Piratebay? I don't quite understand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey guys,

I'm back. First of all with a new update to the piratebay workflow. It'll now keep working even when they change their hosting, even if your country blocks piratebay, and still has the same functionalities as before. I'm now using an external API from APIfy. Because it's new to me, I still don't know what can go wrong with it. It works like a charm with me but tell me if you encounter anything :)

I've also added a TasteKid workflow for those of you who might be interested.

Cheers,

F.

hey florian, 

I have trouble using your Transmission workflow.  I set the Hotkey for the workflow.  When I use the hotkey, Alfred will come up in which the window would flash "Transmission Summary" really quick, but that would disappear leaving just the Alfred "box".

Afterwards, I would try and type the keywords such as "transfers" and "pause all", but nothing would happen.

Could you please explain what is happening?

Thanks!

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Florian,

I have a request for an extention on you PirateBay workflow (that is often used btw!).

It would be rather great if I had the option to see the top downloaded files within a category.

So the results from a page like this: http://thepiratebay.se/browse/207/0/7/0

Thats browse torrents > choose category > sort on most seeders

My previous piratebay alfred workflow could do this but it stopped working, hence the switch to your workflow.

Thanks in advance!

I've added your request. But I'm using the integrated "top" functionality from piratebay instead (like this: http://thepiratebay.se/top/207). Is this not ideal? Would it be better to have the "browse sorted by seeds" instead?

• 1 month later...