Workflow Request: Upload selected finder file to Imgur

I have no idea how to even go about starting to write the scripts necessary to do this, but if someone else could, that would be awesome.

Id really like a workflow that would upload the currently selected Finder image file to the Imgur hosting service, and then copy the url for that uploaded image to the clipboard. Possibly an additional function could be alt+enter would not only copy that url to the clipboard but also open the url in your default browser.

I have no idea how to even go about starting to write the scripts necessary to do this, but if someone else could, that would be awesome.

Id really like a workflow that would upload the currently selected Finder image file to the Imgur hosting service, and then copy the url for that uploaded image to the clipboard. Possibly an additional function could be alt+enter would not only copy that url to the clipboard but also open the url in your default browser.

I’m already making some tests.

I should have a test version later today. Stay tuned. :)

Thanks, works perfectly! Just had to fix up a few places where you typed imgRU instead of imgUR in the descriptions. But the functionality of the workflow is spot on!

Great to hear and thank you for your feedback.

I’ll fix the description and make a new post for it.

• 1 month later...

Great to hear and thank you for your feedback.

I’ll fix the description and make a new post for it.

Any progress on that? I tried downloading from your first link and get nothing. I too would love to be able to create a workflow for uploading to imgur as described in the OP, but can't write scripts.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...