Hello everyone! I wanted to attempt to create a workflow that does the following: Open a specific Google Chrome profile, wether or not google chrome is already open or not.

I have tried this just in a bash script and never got the results I wanted..... This is what I was working off of:

open -a Google\ Chrome --args --"profile-directory"="Profile 1

also tried

/Applications/Google\ Chrome.app/Contents/MacOS/Google\ Chrome --args --profile-directory=Default

So has anyone done this before, or have any ideas on how to create this into an alfred workflow?

Thank you!

Hello everyone! I wanted to attempt to create a workflow that does the following: Open a specific Google Chrome profile, wether or not google chrome is already open or not.

Could you please fill in your registered Powerpack address in your forum profile before asking Powerpack-related questions? Once you've filled this in, we'll be happy to help you out (provided it's possible!)

Could you please fill in your registered Powerpack address in your forum profile before asking Powerpack-related questions? Once you've filled this in, we'll be happy to help you out (provided it's possible!)

Alright, I have added the correct info to my account.

Posted (edited)

What should it be changed to the following behavior:

Choose the chrome profile windows and open a new tab on it instead of new window?

Edited by fabiorcosta