"Email To" action using wrong email client

I think the issue detailed in this post has re-emerged with the recent release of Airmail 3. Whenever I attempt to send a file as an attachment via Alfred, the resulting email opens in Mail.app as opposed to Airmail (my default email client, as confirmed numerous times in Mail.app's preference pane). 

Using the same suggestion as in the thread you're referring to, could you check what Airmail 3 is named as? If it's not exclusively called "Airmail", try renaming it, which seems to have resolved the issue for those who were using "Airmail Beta" in that thread.

Having said that, it's likely we'll add support for Airmail 3 once it's confirmed that it has the same AppleScript support as previous versions of it :)

Using the same suggestion as in the thread you're referring to, could you check what Airmail 3 is named as? If it's not exclusively called "Airmail", try renaming it, which seems to have resolved the issue for those who were using "Airmail Beta" in that thread.

Having said that, it's likely we'll add support for Airmail 3 once it's confirmed that it has the same AppleScript support as previous versions of it :)

Renaming the app has solved the issue for me using Airmail 3. Please, add a reference on change log when the Airmail 3 support come out.

• 1 month later...