I Sheet You Not: Plug Excel into Alfred

15 hours ago, AuspiringMind said:

HOWEVER, then when I went back to the "backup" computer, where all of my Alfred workflows have been working, they no longer were (both are sharing the preferences folder via DropBox.

at this point, do you still get the /usr/bin/python: bad interpreter: No such file or directory error? If so, you still have an older version somewhere. If not, can you post the error? 

@giovanni So on the "backup" computer, I had reverted to previous preferences and stopped using the synced for now. The odd thing is, if I sync between computers, I can re-fix the workflows on one, but it immediately makes them fail on the other and visa versa.

To get you an error, I changed the preferences back to the synced preferences and got this when running the workflow:

[15:01:45.773] Logging Started...
[15:01:48.830] BADB Offline - ECOURSES[Script Filter] Queuing argument '(null)'
[15:01:48.902] BADB Offline - ECOURSES[Script Filter] Script with argv '(null)' finished
[15:01:48.903] ERROR: BADB Offline - ECOURSES[Script Filter] Code 126: /Users/emilybarwick/Library/Caches/com.runningwithcrayons.Alfred/Workflow Scripts/21B7B04F-CCD9-4C2C-9F88-CDD9D252D310: ./isyn: /usr/bin/python3: bad interpreter: Operation not permitted

I'm not sure if that's the same error every time or not. It's just odd that I can do the whole rigamarole of downloading the workflow and replacing files and get it to work on one computer but it will then not work on the other.

BTW, Only on one computer did downloading the newest version of ISYN give me the error of it having Alfred5 elements (even though both computers are running Alfred 4) That's why I've now been explicitly downloading the one for Alfred 4.