Battery - view summary stats about your laptop battery

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
8 hours ago, RabbitJazz said:

The battery % is inaccurate for me. Anyone knows how to sort this fix? (it's about 6% lower than what the os presents.

Please, post the output of ioreg -l -n AppleSmartBattery -r and the battery level displayed on your menu bar at the time of that output.

Edited by xilopaint
  • 2 years later...

I have updated this workflow that was pretty popular until it stopped working. This has been fixed for Apple Silicon and new information in Big Sur and later. It is still pending the PR acceptance by @Benzi, but if you want to try it out for now, you can use it from here.

Let me know if there are any errors and I will look into fixing them.

Edited by Primaniac
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/6/2022 at 8:20 PM, Primaniac said:

I have updated this workflow that was pretty popular until it stopped working. This has been fixed for Apple Silicon and new information in Big Sur and later. It is still pending the PR acceptance by @Benzi, but if you want to try it out for now, you can use it from here.

Let me know if there are any errors and I will look into fixing them.

Hello Primaniac

fin

The workflow works fine on my new M1 Max Macbook Pro 16 Inch but I noticed that the battery health info is not correct as shown in attachment

The workflow showed it is 96% while the device is new and when I checked in system information it is 100% and it is only 7 power cycle !

So which one is right ?

Thanks for you great support and update

Screen Shot 2022-05-25 at 9.12.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-25 at 9.13.53 PM.png