[Workflow List] Submit &Share you Workflows on AlfredWorkflow.com

[updated] 390+ workflows added.

I love Alfred 2 Wordflow very much, so I made this new collection site to download and share workflow from everybody.

many workflows have been added, also you can submit yours or others workflows, just keep their Author Name and Released Page please. :)

Submit you Works: http://www.alfredworkflow.com/submit-alfred-workflow/

ps: This is an un-offical site and all the workflows can be added to the site even if it is a small action.

Enjoy~

bfadf3bejw1e2zxuz4vasj.jpg

Workflow-Searcher-screenshot.png

Edited by hzlzh

Really appreciate what your doing for everyone here until there is a proper way for dev's to manage their published workflows. I do however believe it would be a good idea if you asked developers to zip their workflows and sign the archive, of course also posting their public key somewhere so people can verify integrity. Workflows can probably be signed without being archived but I think we should take steps to ensure "validity" of files. Never hurts. Thanks for making this page though. Good job staying on top of everything, that must be a lot of work and traffic. Cheers!

Nice.

A Newsletter/RSS feed with updates would be great!

:)

RSS feed is good, since the update would be somehow frequently, I didn't add it.

Also would be great to have categories and ratings. Or at least categories

Categories feature will be added when the quantity reaches a certain degree(now we got 90+ workflows on the list already)

Thanks all, hope you enjoy it.

Really appreciate what your doing for everyone here until there is a proper way for dev's to manage their published workflows. I do however believe it would be a good idea if you asked developers to zip their workflows and sign the archive, of course also posting their public key somewhere so people can verify integrity. Workflows can probably be signed without being archived but I think we should take steps to ensure "validity" of files. Never hurts. Thanks for making this page though. Good job staying on top of everything, that must be a lot of work and traffic. Cheers!

Thanks for you advice, maybe a public Github repo is better to manage and update those workflows,

Also you can ensure "validity" of files this way?

Well you could see if the developer was the one who last modified it etc... I am not good with these things! Either way, thank you for putting this all together and I am sure more features such as this one will be added eventually.

It's really good to do so sometimes. But I'm not sure if every developers can give a `public key`(e.g MD5, base64) to en-sure their zip files was last modified by the authors.

Actually, some of the developers just don't even upload a screenshot of their workflows, it was uploaded and tested by me.

This List site is in beta, so many new features will be added soon.

Edited by hzlzh

It would be great to have REST API to submit the new or update extension and search extensions. 

I would like to add a feature of submitting extension to AlfredWorkflow.com in manage alfred extension

I did have plans in searching workflows form this list, but submiting new workflows and updating them would be nice if all the developers using Github pull request feature I think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...