Notion.so Instant Search Workflow

On 9/18/2022 at 5:33 PM, al1881 said:

Great workflow - thank you @wrjlewis

Works like a charm for me when opening Notion pages on the web. However, when I try to use the desktop app the same page is opened each time (although the search works perfectly). Anything I am missing?  Many thanks.

Welcome. 

Just to check, you've set the useDesktopClient variable to True, and it's only opening up one specific page each time? 

I've just tested on my desktop app and it's working as expected. It might be worth force quitting the notion app and starting it up again to see if that makes a difference. 

Hello!

Thanks for your workflow that I'm looking forward to use!

I have however the same problem as nd0:

17 hours ago, nd0 said:

image.thumb.png.5701c1e73383f7419aa52308684029c3.png

this has stopped working recently - I suspect this may have something to do with the introduction of Team Spaces on Notion?

btw thanks for this amazing workflow 

I followed the instructions, I have the latest version of the workflow but it doesn't search. However Notion opens in my browser when I click on Open Notion. 

Could it be that I don't have the right cookie or the right notionSpaceId? My cookie starts like this: “NEXT_LOCALE=fr-FR; notion_experiment...“. Is it normal?

14 minutes ago, Tgriso said:

Hello!

Thanks for your workflow that I'm looking forward to use!

I have however the same problem as nd0:

I followed the instructions, I have the latest version of the workflow but it doesn't search. However Notion opens in my browser when I click on Open Notion. 

Could it be that I don't have the right cookie or the right notionSpaceId? My cookie starts like this: “NEXT_LOCALE=fr-FR; notion_experiment...“. Is it normal?

Interesting. The cookie starts with the same text as mine, so it looks fine on that front, the important thing is that it contains the 'token_v2=' value. 

Some people are having issue with Python certificates, it might be worth checking this stack overflow answer just in case it fixes the issue. 

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/42098126/mac-osx-python-ssl-sslerror-ssl-certificate-verify-failed-certificate-verify

6 hours ago, wrjlewis said:

Welcome! It seems to be working as far I can tell. 

Have you got the latest version

Thanks for the quick reply, I do, just reinstalled just in case but getting the same issue. Does you notion space use teamspaces feature though? The feature is quite new and not everyone has started using it yet, so I just wanted to doublechek, as we have moved all of our stuff in notion into teamspaces recently.

35 minutes ago, nd0 said:

Thanks for the quick reply, I do, just reinstalled just in case but getting the same issue. Does you notion space use teamspaces feature though? The feature is quite new and not everyone has started using it yet, so I just wanted to doublechek, as we have moved all of our stuff in notion into teamspaces recently.

Thanks for double checking, I don't use team spaces and I'm not a part of an enterprise organisation anymore so I can't test this out (personal or personal pro accounts don't have team spaces), unless someone is able to facilitate that for me or patch the workflow code. 

It could be that team spaces is causing the issue, but impossible to tell without the above. 

On 9/20/2022 at 4:42 PM, wrjlewis said:

Thanks for double checking, I don't use team spaces and I'm not a part of an enterprise organisation anymore so I can't test this out (personal or personal pro accounts don't have team spaces), unless someone is able to facilitate that for me or patch the workflow code. 

It could be that team spaces is causing the issue, but impossible to tell without the above. 

Would be happy to facilitate in any way I can - not a developer, but other than that how can be of help?