Find files recently changed (similar to Trickster functionality)

• 1 month later...

Strangely is stopped working for me after a few weeks of great usage. Now I input the keyword and it jumps to fallback results. I tried to re-install the workflow and restart the mac and, alas, the problem is still there. I cannot imagine what can be causing this. Any ideas?

• 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...

I see this is now 8 years old but it's one of my fav Alfred workflow. I'm getting this when trying to run it: "Unable to run task Reason: launch path not accessible: /usr/bin/php. "Check that the selected language exists on your system. 

php -v gives

"PHP 8.0.10 (cli) (built: Aug 26 2021 15:36:17) ( NTS )"

and  which php

/usr/local/bin/php

I'm on Big Sur 11.6. I tried tinkering with paths but to no avail. Please help, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hello, 

One of my favourite also!

I got this error today:

[11:42:08.504] Logging Started...
[11:42:13.494] Last changed files[Script Filter] Queuing argument ''
[11:42:13.897] Last changed files[Script Filter] Script with argv '(null)' finished
[11:42:13.901] STDERR: Last changed files[Script Filter] mkdir: /Users/fx/Library/Caches/com.runningwithcrayons.Alfred-2/Workflow Data: No such file or directory
mkdir: /Users/fx/Library/Application Support/Alfred 2/Workflow Data: No such file or directory
PHP Deprecated:  SimpleXMLElement::addAttribute(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($value) of type string is deprecated in /Users/fx/Library/Application Support/Alfred/Alfred.alfredpreferences/workflows/user.workflow.EEBEE703-8715-41C8-A51F-D64A7A380B33/workflows.php on line 197
[11:42:13.902] Last changed files[Script Filter] Deprecated: SimpleXMLElement::addAttribute(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($value) of type string is deprecated in /Users/fx/Library/Application Support/Alfred/Alfred.alfredpreferences/workflows/user.workflow.EEBEE703-8715-41C8-A51F-D64A7A380B33/workflows.php on line 197
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<items><item uid="doc" arg="na" valid="no" autocomplete=""><title>No Documents</title><subtitle>No recent documents were found.</subtitle><icon>icon.png</icon></item></items>
[11:42:13.903] ERROR: Last changed files[Script Filter] JSON error: JSON text did not start with array or object and option to allow fragments not set. around line 1, column 0. in JSON:
Deprecated: SimpleXMLElement::addAttribute(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($value) of type string is deprecated in /Users/fx/Library/Application Support/Alfred/Alfred.alfredpreferences/workflows/user.workflow.EEBEE703-8715-41C8-A51F-D64A7A380B33/workflows.php on line 197
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<items><item uid="doc" arg="na" valid="no" autocomplete=""><title>No Documents</title><subtitle>No recent documents were found.</subtitle><icon>icon.png</icon></item></items>

It seems it's looking for Alfred 2 but I'm on 5 today. What should I do?

Thanks you!

• 6 months later...