oderwat

Find files recently changed (similar to Trickster functionality)

With the new Alfred 2 Update it is finally possible to fix the result order in a supported way (I modified workflow.php to support that).

Strangely is stopped working for me after a few weeks of great usage. Now I input the keyword and it jumps to fallback results. I tried to re-install the workflow and restart the mac and, alas, the problem is still there. I cannot imagine what can be causing this. Any ideas?

Have you updated to the latest Alfred build 2.0.3 (187) that supports the workflows to omit the uid attribute of the result items?

Have you updated to the latest Alfred build 2.0.3 (187) that supports the workflows to omit the uid attribute of the result items?

Yup. Is that the problem?

Yup. Is that the problem?

If you already updated to that version that should not be the problem. It will only cause problems if you haven't already updated.

After a few days, I re-installed it once again and it's working fine. I have no idea what happened.  :huh: