Self-sufficient DEVONthink workflow – no need for Python

Hi,

I converted the original workflow posted here and in the DEVONthink forum so that it no longer needs Python installed. Instead, it uses JavaScript and  osascript. Please see my original post in the DEVONthink forum for more details.

The workflow probably still contains bugs, and it doesn't support global variables yet. So please let me know about any bugs, inconsistencies etc., preferably by PM.

I introduced new keyboard shortcuts (prefixed with "DT" instead of the original "DN") so that you can use both the original and the new workflow in parallel (to compare results etc.).

You can download the workflow here.

databases.png

Edited by chrillek
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
22 hours ago, vitor said:

@chrillek This seems like a good candidate for the Gallery but there aren’t any screenshots here or on GitHub. Would you or any user of the workflow mind providing some? Ideally one per available keyword, with just results from the workflow showing. The one provided for the caniuse workflow is a good example.

Of course, it's a brilliant candidate ... oops, sorry, didn't want to brag. I'll try to provide some screenshots later.