quikatb

Edit Contacts from Alfred

Hello,

I often use Alfred to quickly verify someones contact information when I am in for example an e-mail message. It would be great if one of the options when displaying contact information in Alfred was to edit that contact in the contacts.app. Now I have to exit the Alfred contact information, open contacts, search for the name, edit,  then make the changes. Would be great if I could simply to CMD E from within Alfred contact to edit the contact. 

Anyone else interested in something like this?

Tim

Hello,

I often use Alfred to quickly verify someones contact information when I am in for example an e-mail message. It would be great if one of the options when displaying contact information in Alfred was to edit that contact in the contacts.app. Now I have to exit the Alfred contact information, open contacts, search for the name, edit,  then make the changes. Would be great if I could simply to CMD E from within Alfred contact to edit the contact. 

Tim

I believe Cmd-O will open the contact in Contacts.app

Cheers :)

Hello,

Tim

I believe Cmd-O will open the contact in Contacts.app

Cheers :)

I believe he's right :)

Found this thread because I had the same question. Great to know, but how would I have known that?  

If anyone sees this thread I'd love to know... 

It also says so in the preferences, under Features > Contacts, under the "Open Contacts in Alfred" checkbox.

"If you enable this feature, you can still open contacts in the OS X Contacts app using cmd + o"