MarkdownTransform — Convert Markdown to other formats

I'd love to make this work but I think I must be missing something...

I'm on an M1 Macbook Pro - I set up hotkeys but when i use them I just here a sound effect after a couple of seconds and a link to the original file is on my clipboard. I don't see a new HTML or RTF file anywhere?

Thanks

911424898_Screenshot2022-07-04at18_19.18@2x.thumb.jpg.0117d81b725bfebb39627a3b4cfd994d.jpg

1 hour ago, vitor said:

@alfredpanda The Workflow works on selected text, not files. I guess I can add a File Action too, if you need it specifically. No ETA, though it shouldn’t happen too far off. It will make the Workflow require Alfred 5, since the Read File Contents Automation Task is ideal for it.

Ah I'm sorry for misunderstanding.

Files would be great! There are tools that export to .md - I would love to batch convert those to .rtf, .html or .txt to be able to import into Apple Notes.

I’m thinking of converting the files and saving the result to the clipboard, like it currently works. Saving the results to files is a different case, because there’s the whole matter of where to save them with which name, and whatnot.

But with that in, you can make your own short Workflow to save the clipboard contents to whatever file you want with a Write File Output.

• 1 year later...

Nothing has changed in quite a while, and I use it every day with zero issues. I also don’t have any other problem reports from anyone else. A debugger output is necessary to start determining what could be happening, as well as the macOS and Alfred versions. No doubt the cause will be external (e.g. a faulty version of multimarkdown) since the workflow hasn’t changed.

On 7/7/2023 at 9:01 PM, vitor said:

Nothing has changed in quite a while, and I use it every day with zero issues. I also don’t have any other problem reports from anyone else. A debugger output is necessary to start determining what could be happening, as well as the macOS and Alfred versions. No doubt the cause will be external (e.g. a faulty version of multimarkdown) since the workflow hasn’t changed.

The issue is intermittent so when I face it I don't have the debugger activated. If I find something useful I'll bring it here, but it's likely related to my environment.

Edited by xilopaint