InfamousBastard

Could anyone make a workflow for Soulver?

I love Soulver but I hate having to open the app and having it on my dock just to make one or two calculations. Would it be possible to have the results directly in Alfred? It would be the best Christmas present I could get... With Alfred Remote that I'm still waiting :P

PS: I don't know anything about workflow creation that's why I ask beg.

How do envisage that working? I mean, Alfred only works with single-line input and can already do simple arithmetic.

At any rate, it's probably impossible with Soulver, as it isn't scriptable.

First, you'll have to get the developers of Soulver to make the application scriptable. Or persuade someone to write a library that understands the file format.

On 12/26/2014 at 10:55 PM, InfamousBastard said:

I love Soulver but I hate having to open the app and having it on my dock just to make one or two calculations. Would it be possible to have the results directly in Alfred? It would be the best Christmas present I could get... With Alfred Remote that I'm still waiting :P

PS: I don't know anything about workflow creation that's why I ask beg.

Soulver 3, which was just released a week or two ago, include a Alfred workflow to do just what you wanted .. it works beautifully ! 

Edited by Belfong

On 6/10/2019 at 11:07 PM, Belfong said:

Soulver 3, which was just released a week or two ago, include a Alfred workflow to do just what you wanted .. it works beautifully ! 

Thank you for this post! I purchased Soulver just after reading it.