Window Width

woowoo

Hi @woowoo - Welcome to the forum. As custom theming is a Powerpack-specific feature, please fill in your Powerpack email address in your forum profile. This is only visible to admins and allows us to confirm your registered email address.

Cheers,
Vero

1 hour ago, Vero said:

Hi @woowoo - Welcome to the forum. As custom theming is a Powerpack-specific feature, please fill in your Powerpack email address in your forum profile. This is only visible to admins and allows us to confirm your registered email address.

Cheers,
Vero

Done.

1 hour ago, vitor said:

Go into Alfred Preferences → Appearance. Move the mouse just above the window until you see the message on the bottom change to start with “Window Width”. Click and drag to change the size (video).

I know how to resize the width, but the smallest I can get it is 400px, which is too wide for my taste.

7 hours ago, woowoo said:

I know how to resize the width, but the smallest I can get it is 400px, which is too wide for my taste.

Apologies, I misread your initial post.

Then no, it cannot be done. Even if you directly edit the theme’s JSON definition to bring the width under 400, the window is still truncated at that size. How small were you thinking?

• 3 years later...
On 2/3/2018 at 5:11 PM, vitor said:

Go into Alfred Preferences → Appearance. Move the mouse just above the window until you see the message on the bottom change to start with “Window Width”. Click and drag to change the size (video).

I created a custom theme and spent 30 minutes trying to figure out how to adjust the window width. I followed the same motion as the video with no luck. Frustrating how hard it is to change the window width. Hoping there is a settings files somewhere to change this...will look for more options later when I have time...

I'm running Mac OS Catalina

13 hours ago, Eric G said:

Frustrating how hard it is to change the window width.

It's a bit mysterious, but easy enough once you know how. You have to grab and drag the bar half a centimetre to the right of the preview window (you can't see it, but my mouse is over the green-ish bar):

Alfred-Change-Theme-Width.png.105badaca3187eb0fbadb1e843357964.png