vdesabou

Spotify Mini Player: Control your Spotify library at your fingertips

On 8/26/2016 at 4:20 PM, franmae said:

Yo, was a big fan of these icons, was using them with the previous version but just updated and they've been wiped! Tried to go back and download them but noticed the dropbox link isn't working anymore - is there somewhere I could find them again? 

I'd also like to change the icons to the ones dk3 posted but can't find a working link anywhere online.... or any other options. Can someone post them, please? :)

On 24/09/2016 at 2:44 PM, wfk_wfk said:

I'd also like to change the icons to the ones dk3 posted but can't find a working link anywhere online.... or any other options. Can someone post them, please? :)

Guys, I heard you and I'm happy to announce that I've integrated this request in the new version of the workflow (6.5)

Screen Shot 2016-09-27 à 11.25.10.jpg

See related article here http://alfred-spotify-mini-player.com/articles/green-theme/

Enjoy version 6.5!

Add to playlist stopped working for me recently, just doesn't appear as an option anymore.

In addition, "refresh library" seems to hang. It's been stuck on 22/85 playlists processed for a long time know. Debugger doesn't give me any info, and I've tried deleting and reinstalling the workflow

On 5/13/2017 at 11:13 PM, TheDonk said:

Add to playlist stopped working for me recently, just doesn't appear as an option anymore.

In addition, "refresh library" seems to hang. It's been stuck on 22/85 playlists processed for a long time know. Debugger doesn't give me any info, and I've tried deleting and reinstalling the workflow

Please follow this article http://alfred-spotify-mini-player.com/articles/support/

Support is not done on this forum.

Thanks

Version 7.7 is available

• Play Random Album (but only from main Album list)#215
  • Create Song and Artist radio without creating playlists? #219
  • Copy URL to clipboard for current track, artist and album #221
  • Song notification artwork#224
  • Exception when getting current track played from "Album" view in Spotify app #216
Edited by vdesabou

Awesome workflow.

How do I set it to browse my playlists in the order in which they've been played (i.e. most recently played at the top)?

It would be great if I could add the song I searched for to the queue instead of playing it immediately

Edited by qusea

5 minutes ago, qusea said:

It would be great if I could add the song I searched for to the queue instead of playing it immediately

It's not possible. Spotify does not provide tools to do that. If they decide to add it in future, I'll add it to the workflow, for sure.

Hey @vdesabou I love the workflow that you made! Makes playing Spotify music so much more convenient 😁

May I ask if there is any way to turn off notifications for music that is playing? Just my personal preference, I really don't like notifications. I don't mind going into the code and changing something if that's necessary.

Thanks again!

Nolan

Hello

First thanks for this awsome workflow :D

I have a feature who didn't work and i really want to use it 😕

When I try to use "current track" (to remove a track from playlist) it say's that permission are denied.

Is someone know how to fix it here ?

Thanks