Alfred Gallery — Search Workflows on the Alfred Gallery

If you have issues or questions, please include your exact installed versions of:

• The Workflow.
  • Alfred.
  • macOS.

In addition to:

• The debugger output. Perform the failing action, click “Copy” on the top right and paste it here.
  • Details on what you did, what happened, and what you expected to happen. A short video of your steps with the debugger open may help to find the problem faster.

Accurate, thorough information is crucial for a proper diagnosis. Providing these details helps me help you. Thank you.

10 hours ago, dood said:

Would it be possible to include the option of sorting the workflows by "Recently Added"?

They are ordered by newest first by default, so typing "gallery" will show you the most recently added/updated workflows :) 

Nice!! I had created a very basic workflow for this but that was passing in the query param to search a workflow. This shows the results in Alfred itself which is awesome. 

I was reading the workflow and noticed two inbuilt variables/const:`{const:alfred_workflow_name}` and `alfred_workflow_cache`. Are there others? If you could share the list, that'd be helpful for making future workflows for us!

Edited by andy4222
  • 2 weeks later...