Carlos-Sz

Evernote Workflow 9 beta 4 (Alfred 4)

On 7/11/2019 at 5:42 AM, ladychili said:

Could you please kindly share the workflow for Yinxiang? A thousand thanks.

I also tried to replace the application id with 'com.yinxiang.Mac', but I just cannot open the .scpt scripts in Apple Script Editor, and they are all wrongly encoded in other editors like VS Studio Code.

This workflow is really nice and work extremely perfect with Evernote International, my evernote account is also international actually. 

Though I just don't want to give up the features(Markdown, mind map, etc.) on version Yinxiang....

hi, you could open the .scpt after downloading and installing evernote.

I can't upload the workflow because of the size's limit. If you want get the edited workflow directly, give me your email address. 

On 7/12/2019 at 4:02 PM, wasmir said:

hi, you could open the .scpt after downloading and installing evernote.

I can't upload the workflow because of the size's limit. If you want get the edited workflow directly, give me your email address. 

Hello,please share me your workflow,I also need it,thanks very much,I have message u

Hello, I'm seeing an issue using the Note Append action within Alfred 4 since the workflow is attempting to launch Alfred 3. 

[11:13:06.016] Evernote[Script Filter] Processing complete

[11:13:06.082] Evernote[Script Filter] Passing output 'new.|.@_inbox :test note' to Run Script

[11:13:06.477] ERROR: Evernote[Run Script] 0:75: execution error: Can’t get application id "com.runningwithcrayons.Alfred-3". (-1728)

[11:13:06.517] Evernote[Run Script] Processing complete

[11:13:06.518] Evernote[Run Script] Passing output '' to Post Notification

Thank you for all your hard work on this workflow it is great,

Mark

Posted (edited)

When I try to save the clipboard image to Evernote, in a notification, it says "Feature is not compatible with Evernote from Mac App Store". But my Evernote is downloaded from the website. I'm not sure if this is the issue of the workflow, or the Evernote app itself. 

Edited by Jonah

Hi, I cannot seem to get the "enn Line 1 /n Line 2 /n Line 3." command to work. All the lines I type in will be added to the name of the note. I think I must be doing something wrong. I would like to type the title and body text of a note directly into Alfred but in the resulting Evernote note, all the text I type appears in the title AND the body text. Can someone help me?

Posted (edited)

Missing characters when creating a new note.

When creating a new note in Evernote like "ENN 54321" the new note in EN has missing characters like "543"

I find the number of missing characters to be random.

Sometimes it misses 1, sometimes 4, sometimes none.

I'm running latest EN DIRECT 7.12 versión as well as workflow version v9 beta 3 on Alfred 3.8.2 on iMac Mojave 10.14.6

EDIT: Updated to Alfred 4 and find the same issue.

The debugger reports this:

[2019-08-27 14:45:58][input.scriptfilter] Queuing argument '54321'

[2019-08-27 14:45:58][input.scriptfilter] Processing output of 'action.script' with arg 'new.|.:54'

[2019-08-27 14:45:59][action.script] Processing output of 'output.notification' with arg '54

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks for this brilliant workflow. I really appreciate it.

Edited by turko

2019-Sep-01-pm-02-30-43

Hi Carlos, :)

I love your Evernote workflow for Alfred 4. It’s awesome.

Problem: when i type the command “enn” followed by space key then “message text” e.g. “enn xox abject”. The most convenient option of “enter key” is for the command - “New Note from Text Selection” however that is not the most ergonomic option given that the typed note is for the function “Type a note” to append to Evernote. 

Solution? Why not switch the commands around so user can “Enter” key to add message via “Type a note” to append to Evernote. Thus eliminate extra hassle steps. :)

An idea / product is structured as your problem and a solution.

Though the origin of this solution may be unsuitable but this does highlight your problem that affects your $$$ that shouldn't be ignored.

Why not devise your own alternative solutions to your problem or delegate your assistant to check with the international patent office before jumping to assumptions?

Please feedback to management to max your $$$.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Jianfa Ben Tsai

Hi,

I am using Alfred 4 and the workflow of v9 beta 4, and would like to use it for yinxiang (the Chinese version of Evernote).

However, I could not open en_search.scpt and fail to replace application id with 'com.yinxiang.Mac' after I have downloaded and installed Evernote from evernote.com.

How can I solve this problem?